Employee Benefits Consultant - Nottinghamshire
Employee Benefits Consultant ? Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary up to ?47,500 plus bonus, benefits
We are partnered with a firm that provides financial planning and employee benefits advice to wealthy private clients, SME and national businesses, the firm now have an assignment for a highly capable Employee Benefits Consultant to join the team and assist with the management of a portfolio of clients and new business streams.
- The Adviser will take responsibility for providing corporate financial planning to SMEs, national and multi-national practices group arrangements and in particular auto-enrolment
- Meeting with new and existing clients for reviews and explain the service whilst taking them through the complex corporate financial planning process
- Work with the technical support team to produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial planning reports for clients, including high level financial plans based on their entire financial position, suitability reports and regular investment review reports
- Keep up to date with technical and professional development, attend functions and events to build professional relationships and promote the firm
- Continually develop and keep updated technical knowledge and professional skills
- Assist in the continual cycle of improving the investment proposition and process
- Level 4, Diploma Qualified or Level 6, Chartered or Certified Financial Planner
- An in depth technical knowledge and understanding of all financial planning areas however have particular strength with employee benefits or corporate financial planning
- Excellent compliance record with detailed understanding of the compliance requirements
- Proven track record in a true fee based environment
- Be able to apply own judgement and experience when making decisions or speaking to clients
- A thorough understanding of client circumstances and how they can affect the advice given
- Excellent questioning and listening skills particularly in uncovering clients? objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent communication and ability to build strong lasting relationships
Remuneration is negotiable dependent on the individual up to ?47,500 along with benefits and bonus with study support.
Please visit www.idexconsulting.com for further opportunities.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:34:16 GMT