Financial Planning Administrator - Cambridge
Senior IFA Administrator - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary up to ?21,000 plus benefits
A professional practice based in Cambridge are looking to appoint a Senior IFA Administrator to provide support to the Paraplanners & Financial Planners who provide fee-based advice to wealthy private and corporate clients. The individual will be providing comprehensive support in a technical administration capacity and take on duties such as new and existing business, client and provider liaison, valuation assessments and client database management.
The key objective is to ensure the provision of the highest quality administration support to the sales function and the Company?s clients, this role involves being part of a close working administration team, to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Assist Consultants in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking research for the Consultant
- Issue and follow up of client Letter of Authorities from client and providers
- Acknowledgment of all personal client or third party correspondence
- Co-ordinate the issuing of client advice, client correspondence and enclosures
- Responsible for dispatching new business to providers as per company procedures
- Diary management
- Responsible for the recording of client information and policy information on the CRM system
- Ordering of new business quotes from providers, Exchange or intranet sites
- Responsible for commission discrepancies
- Issue of client original policy documentation and contract notes
- Preparation and issue of client reviews
- Production and administration of client fee invoices
Applicants will have gained experience within a financial planning environment and have a strong working knowledge of the financial planning process. An excellent basic salary up to ?21,000 is on offer plus a range of benefits as well as support to studying for professional qualifications in a very stable environment.
Please visit www.idexconsulting.com for further opportunities.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:34:12 GMT