Senior Corporate Fundraiser
Senior Fundraiser - Corporate and Initiatives Salary: £27,000 Heart Research UK Leeds Eden Brown are proud to be representing Heart Research UK who are recruiting for an experienced Corporate Fundraiser to join their motivated and successful team based in Leeds. This exciting position supports the growth of their existing fundraising team who have developed income significantly over the past few years. With a focus on account management, the majority of the role will be managing existing corporate partnerships (which you will take immediate responsibility for including any events that are organised within this) and a large focus will be on new corporate partnerships and relationships which you will need to recruit. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make a big impact on a National charity. Key responsibilities of the role will include: Achieving agreed financial targets through recruiting new business and managing existing corporate relationships Developing and implementing a corporate fundraising strategy Maximising mutually beneficial relationships including volunteer engagement roles and commercial participation programs Managing corporate associated events Networking at relevant key events Delivering talks and pitches to key audiences/prospects Working with the HRUK Lifestyle team to collaborate on connections The ideal candidate will have previous experience of raising/increasing income from both existing and new business, including official Charity of the Year programmes. You will have demonstrable experience of organising, running and raising income from corporate events. Applicants will have excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills. You will be a self-starter who can hit the ground running and increase activity, support and awareness within the corporate sector. Candidates will need a car and be able to travel when required. If you think you have the relevant experience, passion and drive to increase the income of Heart Research UK please submit your CV to (email address removed), If you would like further details please call Leanne Roberts on the Fundraising Team at Eden Brown on 0113 394 0133 Closing Date: COB 29 January 2015 Interviews: 5 and 6 February 2015 Your expert recruitment consultant is Leanne Roberts, call today on 0113 394 0133 or email (email address removed) Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Location: Leeds Salary: £27,000 pa Plus Benefits Hours: Full-time Type: Permanent Starting: Starting 23/02/2015 Duration: Ongoing
Tue, 03 Feb 2015 04:43:07 GMT
St Catherines Hospice: Major Donor Fundraiser
Salary up to ?30,434.00 (depending on experience):
St Catherines Hospice:
St Catherine?s Hospice is a charity that provides free care and support to local people living with a terminal illness
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:22:00 GMT
Telephone Account Manager
Telephone Account Manager
We have been retained by provider based in Reading, who are looking to appoint a experienced telephone based account manager for intermediary firms within a defined panel in order to maximise sales opportunities.
You MUST have experience in a Telephone Account Management role within Financial Services
- Work to proactively promote specific propositions
- Achieve sales target for region by carrying out fact find exercises, identifying sales opportunities and following up on these
- Ensure that effort is concentrated on profitable accounts as directed by Telephone Sales Manager and by use of appropriate MI/tools and planning
- Provide excellent sales service
- Provide technical support for intermediaries on all products
- Handle complaints in accordance with Complaints Process
- Understand intermediaries? businesses and culture and use this to develop relationships and increase sales
- Understand competitor activity and products and use information effectively to target sales
- Manage relationships with key accounts under remit
- Ensure that the dual brand approach is promoted
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitors propositions and use this to promote specific propositions
- Actively research market to keep abreast of new initiatives and activities on developing markets
Please visit www.idexconsulting.com for further opportunities.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:35:31 GMT